Get Fit at Home and Read Review Dumbbells Before You Buy.

Fitness by Cathe 5-Pound Neoprene Dumbbell Pair (10-Pound Total)

| Saturday, November 14, 2009











Shape and tone your body with this pair of Fitness by Cathe 5-lb Neo dumbbells. The comfortable gripping weights are great for walking, aerobics, strength training and rehab. They are soft and will not crush when dropped.



this is a really comfortable and great product. I always hated holding onto cold dumbells with fat ends on each side. I use these when i work out and also when im just lying down watching tv or something since I dont have to worry about it possibly hitting me on my head or my feet or wherever if they happen to slip. I love them, i wish theyd come in heavier sizes tho.


<<< Read more comment for Fitness by Cathe 5-Pound Neoprene Dumbbell Pair (10-Pound Total)... >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment