Get Fit at Home and Read Review Dumbbells Before You Buy.

PowerBlock Personal Trainer Adjustable 2.5 to 50-Pounds per Dumbbell Set

| Saturday, November 7, 2009











The Personal Trainer SetA hybrid set utilizing the weight stack from the Personal Set and the handles of the Elite Set. The Personal Trainer Set allows the user to achieve every 2.5 lb. jump within the weight range of 2.5-50 lbs. per dumbbell. *The Personal Trainer Set cannot be increased in weight. The Personal Plus Handle and Add On Kits are incompatible.



I would give this set 5 stars if the changing of the 2.5 lb inserts was a little easier/faster to do, and if the plates had smoother sides to make the insertion of the dumbbells easier to do. What I mean by this is that when you pick up the dumbbells from the stack (leaving some of the heavier plates on the stand), it is sometimes difficult to put them back in as the fit is very tight and they tend to stick (at least with my set)...so I find myself lifting them back up and trying to reseat them back into position several times. You have to put them back in exactly straight or they will get stuck and you have to lift up and try again. Some people might think this is a trivial thing, but when you are done with 3 sets of 12 reps and you are fatigued, the last thing you want to do is fight with these things trying to get put them back on the stand. Of course if you are using the entire stack, this is not an issue.

Sometimes I find myself just removing the extra pates from the stand and placing them on the floor so I don't have to fight with this.

Other than that, I like them a lot and they are easy to work with, very well balanced, and take very little space in my room. I bought the stand which is really nice and keeps the weights at easy reach.


<<< Read more comment for PowerBlock Personal Trainer Adjustable 2.5 to 50-Pounds per Dumbbell Set... >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment