Get Fit at Home and Read Review Dumbbells Before You Buy.

SmartFit Hornets Nest 40lb Dumbbell (EA)

| Wednesday, January 13, 2010
SmartFit Hornets Nest 40lb Dumbbell (EA)

SmartFit Hornets Nest 40lb Dumbbell (EA) Information



Product Reviews Post Time
Jan 13, 2010 05:21:03


Average Product Rating
3.5 of 5.0


Product Availability
N/A


Offer Price

Check Special Price!




SmartFit Hornets Nest 40lb Dumbbell (EA) Reviews By Customers

My hornets were just delivered 10 minutes ago. I have been playing around with them, and they seem to be sturdy. The rod that slides through the 5 Lb. weights had me worried. However it stayed solid while I put the dumbells through different ranges of motion. The grip is comfortable. All you have to do is to get used to the look of square dumbells. There is nothing in their price range, even if you were to buy 5-40 lbs of hex dumbells at a decent price of .58 cents a lb. you would still spend more than it would cost you for 2 Hornets 40 lb. dumbells 0, which you must buy seperately, and the stand . For under 0 you can have a compact weight set for your home, and not worry about buying a rack for 8 pairs of hex dumbells. I just wish they advertised the 60lb. set anywhere on the internet. All in all I am so far very satisfied with a product I was wary to buy over the internet. Check Special Price!



Great deal - Zayne Stephens -
I was just a bit wary when I was deciding whether to purchase the SmartFit Hornets Nest 40lb Dumbbells. However as soon as I got them out of the box I knew that I had made the right choice. I had worked out for ten years straight before stopping five years ago. This product has proven to offer just the right range of weights for a complete exercise regimen. And it is easy to use, with a comfortable grip. I fully recommend this item.

IMPORTANT - Please note that you do have to by two of these items, and the stand is a "must have".

Check Special Price!




don't be fooled - A. Graves -
This is a great item unfortunately the item description states a pair and in reality you only get one. So while you get suckered in to buying and waiting for the second dumbbell, have fun getting a good work out in with one dumbbell.
Check Special Price!




Very pleased with purchase. - T. Thomason - Atlanta, GA
Overall they are very good nested dumbells, especially when compared to more expensive ones. The weight adjusts easily and they are very well balanced; better than fixed dumbells. My only complaint was that after receiving them I found on their warranty card that the manufacturer also offers a 60# dumbell. The 40# was the only one advertised. Other than that I would highly recommend them to anyone considering dumbells.
Check Special Price!




Are You Looking for ?


0 comments:

Post a Comment